We would like to thank all of you for your continuous custom and support. As of tonight, we are introducing two new features here at Lebaneat (we’re starting with our Durham branch first):
1. We have decided to share our stocked items with you. From today, we have made available some of the essential items any household should have during this period. You will find them available at the top of our menu when ordering from Lebaneat Express in Durham. Please, we urge you to be considerate and buy responsibly.
2. We are introducing a new feature: Help 2 Shop. Are you self-isolating and in need of some shopping? All the local shops have no available times for home deliveries in the upcoming weeks? You cannot or do not have time to go shopping early in the morning? Make your shopping list and let our staff take care of the rest. Order by 11pm on any day and receive your order between 12pm and 5pm the next day. The video below will explain the process, but here are the most essential steps:
1. Download our app on the App store or Google play store, open it and select ‘Help 2 Shop by Lebaneat’ https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/lebaneat/id1453978184?mt=8
2. Browse our essential list of items or scroll down to ‘Shopping list’
3. Select the local shop you want us to buy from – please read all notes
carefully as we want the process to run smoothly
4. Select ‘Item’ and using the ‘Special Instruction’ box, tell us what you need buying. Please be as specific as you can. For example, if you are shopping from Lidl and need detergent, please write: ‘one pack of 20 Formil liquid tablets – GREEN box’. Alternatively, you have found the item online just copy and paste the link and we will take care of the rest.
5. Proceed to checkout. Please note that regardless of what time you select as delivery time, the delivery will be between 12pm and 5pm the next day. Unfortunately, this is how the ordering system works and at the moment, we cannot do anything about it.
6. Please note that this payment is for shopping, packing and delivering the items. The amount for the items themselves will have to be paid after the items have been picked up. Next morning, you will receive an email with your receipt attached and a link to make a payment. Once the payment has been made, the delivery will be dispatched.
7. We also offer an emergency service. If you are in urgent need of up to 3 items, we will shop, pack and deliver within 2 hours between 11am and 9pm.
8. Are you working for the NHS? Send us an email at email@example.com and you will receive a code to use for 30% discount on our service.
9. If there will be any notes you would like to add to your delivery but have forgotten, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do hope this will be a smooth process and we urge all customers to always ask for contactless deliveries as we not only want to protect our staff members, but we also wish to do our bit in trying to delay the spread of the virus. Our staff are trained to maintain the highest level of hygiene, both personal and in our kitchens and restaurants. We will take all the necessary precautions when handling your items.
Let our staff members do your essential shopping. We understand the importance of staying at home during these difficult times to ensure a delay in spreading the virus. One person buying for a few more will ensure fewer people in the shops and increase social distancing.